- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other lightstalkers.org users.
- You may not use the lightstalkers.org service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the lightstalkers.org service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack lightstalkers.org or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with lightstalkers.org.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any lightstalkers.org members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of lightstalkers.org, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your lightstalkers.org account. While lightstalkers.org prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that lightstalkers.org cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the lightstalkers.org service at your own risk.
- Other site users may elect to send you email notifications of new content. You may unsubscribe from these notifications at any time by editing your site profile or clicking the "unsubscribe" link provided in each email notification.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the lightstalkers.org service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
Copyright (Protecting Your Rights)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the lightstalkers.org service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by emailing a request to email@example.com. This will also hide any private images you have stored in the system. However, by uploading your images, you agree to allow other lightstalkers.org users to view and share your images and you therefore agree to allow us to display and store them.
- November Eleven and Kuwayama Design undertake to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit Kuwayama Design to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The sponsor logos you see on most pages are acknowledgments to our
To find out about becoming a sponsor, just send email to email@example.com.