Diego Ravier is a freelance photographer. He is currently based in Marseille (France). He was born on 16th August 1977 in Madrid (Spain). He is available for assignment anywhere in the world.
He has studied photography in Paris and speaks fluently Italian, Spanish, Catalan, French, English and German. Prior to his career in photography, he worked in project management in the automotive industry.
Awards and Exhibits:
- June 2007: Photoboxe, Show exhibit, Paris, France (in partnership with Adidas France) “www.photoboxe.fr-
- July 2008: 8 Magazine Awards and Summer Show exhibit, London, UK, July 22 – August 31
- July 2008: AOP Open 2008 Awards and Show exhibit, London, UK
- September 2008: La Terre un materiau contemporain, ESA Gallery (Ecole Special Architecture), Paris, France
- October 2008: SIPF (Singapore International Photography Festival)
- June 2009: Solo exhibit Wurburg (Africa Festival)
- July 2009: 1st Prize PX3 (Prix de la Photographie de Paris) Professional portrait others
- 3th Prize KLPhotoawards 2010 – Portrait Story
- Honourable Mention IPA 2010 (International Photography Awards)
December 2010 ; Milano (IT) – Solo exposition Palazzo Clerici (Comune di Milano, Regione Lombardia, Rotary, Unesco)
- Nominee Photography Masters Cup 2011
ONG: Ordrede de Malte France, Sovrano Ordine Militare di Malta, Voute Nubienne, Arcat Sida, Rotaract, Amnesty International
PRESS: Financial Times, The Independent, Huffington Post/AOL, Jeune Afrique, L’Equipe, OGGI, La Cronique