- Since 1993 I’am working as a freelance photographer, journalist/writer and since 2000 as a certified mountain guide.
Bernard van Dierendonck
- In the last couple of years my speciality became outdoor travel storys. As a mountain guide and passionate climber I often work throughout the Alps but also visited such phantastic places as Kamtchatka, Lofoten, Shetland Islands, Greenland, Namibia.
- In 2006 at the BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year competition I was honored as winner in the category “Wild Places” with a photograph of Namibias Dunes.
- Apart from corporate work and publications in various international magazines, my main clients are the travel and picture editors of the Swiss SonntagsZeitung.
- The German agency LOOK (http://www.look-foto.de) represents my work worldwide.
's current location:
Play slideshow →