In 2010 Pazhar started working as photographer. Since then he has started to document daily issues across Kurdistan including Kirkuk and mainly focusses on humanitarian stories. Recently Pazhar started to document the life of refugees and IDP´s.
His work has been published in several Kurdish and International media outlets and he exhibited throughout the Kurdish region and in international photo festivals.
Publication: BBC, Corbis Images, NPR, EPA, IWPR, Slate, Feature Shoot, OSSERVATORIOIRAQ, Metrography, Niqash, & many Iraqi local
newspapers and magazines.
Exhibitions & screening:
-participated in group exhibitions around the Kurdistan region from 2010-2012.
- Future of Iraq exhibition in Hawler 2011.
- Tbilisi photo festival in georgia 2012
- Festival della Fotografia Etica in Italy 2013
- Visa pour l’Image festival of photojournalism in France 2014
- Tbilisi photo festival in georgia 2014
- Officine Fotografiche in Italy 2014
- fotoistanbul festival in Turkey 2014