The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, founded by William Le Lacheur, in San José, Costa Rica. Built in 1864 and rebuilt in 1937.  (image by Lindy Drew)
The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, founded by William Le Lacheur, in San José, Costa Rica. Built in 1864 and rebuilt in 1937.
©Lindy Drew
lightstalkers.org/lindydrew | View all images in this gallery | Play slideshow | Feed-icon-10x10-dim Subscribe via RSS
http://www.lindydrew.com
Icon-previous Icon-next