In perfect condition, only used minimally as a hobby. The camera is too elaborate for my needs so I am selling it so I can buy a new handheld. I’m based in London but can ship wherever.
Purchased in 2007 and has only been used a handful of times.
Selling for $900 USD / £600 GBP.
Please contact me if interested. firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)7823882848
10.2-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for large, photo-quality prints
2.5-inch LCD display; power-up time of approximately 0.2 seconds
RAW and JPEG capture; burst mode allows for capture of three frames per second for up to 100 pictures
Image optimization functions and in-camera image retouching
Includes 18-135mm AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor lens
Brand Name: Nikon
Optical Sensor Resolution: 10.2 MP
Optical Sensor Technology: CCD
Optical zoom: 7.5 x
Maximum Aperture Range: F/3.5-5.6
Minimum focal length: 18 millimeters
Maximum focal length: 135 millimeters
Lens Type: Zoom lens
Optical Sensor Size: 15.8 × 23.6mm
Included Flash Type: Pop-up flash
Display Size: 2.5 inches
Light Sensitivity: ISO 100-1600
Image types: RAW, JPEG
Shooting Modes: Close-up, Landscape, Sports mode, Portrait mode, Night portrait, Night landscape
Exposure Control Type: Night landscape, Close-up, Sports mode, Night portrait, Portrait mode, Landscape
Viewfinder Type: Fixed eye-level pentaprism
Width: 5.2 inches
Depth: 3 inches
Height: 4.1 inches
Weight: 1.3 pounds
• Desire a quality 10.2 MP resolution digital SLR camera with excellent image quality.
• Want exceptional response times with virtually no shutter lag.
• Want fast and precise auto focus.
• Want a full-featured digital camera with many pro features.
• Want interchangeable lenses.
• Want ability to add on optional accessories, including powerful external flash.
• Want quality construction and superb handling.