Jonas Hallgrimsson is a freelance editorial photographer, based in Tokyo. Born in Iceland and educated in England, Jonas has lived and worked in Tokyo since 2001. His clients includes magazines and newspapers in Japan, Iceland, Holland and United States.
Jonas has exhibited his work in Reykjavik, London and Tokyo. His exhibitions include five private exhibitions in galleries and cafes in Reykjavik and Tokyo, and a graduate exhibition in The Mall Gallery in London.
- RED, a lifestyle magazine in Holland.
- FEMBusiness, a business magazine in Holland).
- Financial Times.
- RockinÂ´on Magazine (multiple assignments).
- Rockin Â´on Japan Magazine (multiple assignments).
- Morgunbladid, an Icelandic newspaper (multiple assignments).
- Frjals verslun, an Icelandic business magazine.
- Mannlif, an Icelandic lifestyle magazine (multiple assignments).
- The Icelandic Prime Ministerâ€™s Office – The Prime MinisterÂ´s Official
Photographer during his visit to Japan in July 2005.
- The Icelandic Ministry of Foreign Affairs – The Foreign MinisterÂ´s Official
Photographer during his visit to Japan in September 2005.
- Trade Council of Iceland – Official Photographer for an Icelandic business
delegation in September 2005.
- CUT Magazine.
- Buzz magazine.
- Nakajima Design.
- Ultra Veat Magazine (Sony Magazine Annex).
- The Icelandic National Broadcast Service.