I’m 25 year old young guy with energetic & enthusiastic personality.I have completed my engineering study.
Initially, I never thought that my photography will be my passion but it all happened dramatically after sudden dismissed of my cousin brother Subodh Singh 27 year, on 2007.He was renowned upcoming photo journalist of Nepal.I was very impressed with his carrier, public relation, dedication on work & commitment.Moreover; I was emotionally attached with him as well.Therefore; after his sudden death I decided to be professional photographer & it will be a truly dedication to my brother as well.
“Though I had keen interest in photo and web designing, I was less familiar with the operation of professional Digital SLR camera.But after the death of my brother, the camera that he used to hold attracted me and dragged my attention.Unknowingly, I started playing my fingers on the camera and clicking photos.Gradually I learnt the photography skills.Now photography has become my passion.
• ‘Subodh Memorial photo journalism Award 2012’ winner of Pratik National Daily 2012
• ‘Bravery Award 2012’ under photo/video category organized by NGO Sano Paila (A little Step).
• 1st prize in Wheel’s HOLI HANGAMA National photo contest in 2010.
• 2nd prize in celebration theme monthly photo contest organized by ECS Media Pvt.ltd Kathmandu.
• 3rd prize in Cultural themes photo contest 2010 organized by Image School, Kathmandu.
• Photo Selected for Nepal-Bangladesh Maitri Photo Exhibition, Bangladesh.
• Shortlisted in Mega Bank Photo Contest 2068.