I am a freelance photographer from the year 2009. I got my bachelor degree in the field of industrial management in 2005 from Azad University of Tehran. I finished my MBA degree in 2011.
I am certified photographer from Farhang Film Institute of Art in Tehran in 2010 and I have had honor to pass numerous workshops with expert Iranian photographers with many years of experience. I have done some photography project in Turkey, Dubai, Syria, china, Bangladesh, Kurdistan Iraq (Syrian Refugees’ camp in Sulaimaniya) and recently in New Delhi – India.
Currently I am taking my documentary photography mastery courses under the guidance of Mr. Hossein Fatemi who is PANOS photographer.
I participate in Chobi Mela VII workshop and ceremony in Feb 2013 (15 days photography workshop in Bangladesh)
I participate in Delhi Photo Festival II in Oct 2013
• 2011, “Iranian daily life”, Emmar community, Street show, Dubai, single Exhibition.
• 2012, “North Iran’s nature”, Emmar Community, “The Residences” Tower lobby show in 9 Tower for 2 month, Dubai, single Exhibition.
• 2012, “One look, One experience”, Eivan Gallery, Tehran, group photo Exhibition.
• 2012, “The sky is mine”, Eivan Gallery, Tehran, group photo Exhibition.
• 2013 Golden Medal in the 1st festival of Art & Recycling (Recycling & The Environment Chosen Active)