* My Profile My Galleries My Networks

Beijing China

Looking for a good fixer in Beijing. Will be working two together, a photographer with a writer. Having never been to China before I wonder what is the best way to go about doing this, as per visas etc – please advise.

Its not a clandestine reportage, if anything its positive towards China. Photos need to be taken in educational and public institutions. We will be spending a while following a youth or youths in education, at home and in public places

Does one need an invitation from the public/education institution to be able to photograph in such places?

by Nigel Dickinson at 2014-03-10 13:55:01 UTC | Bookmark | | Report spam→

Still looking for someone? Just email us info@prepare2go.com

by Felix Prepare2Go | 12 Mar 2014 12:03 | Brussels, Belgium | | Report spam→

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

More about sponsorship→


Nigel Dickinson, Photographer Nigel Dickinson
Paris , France
Felix Prepare2Go, Felix Prepare2Go
Brussels , Belgium


Top↑ | RSS/XML | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | support@lightstalkers.org / ©2004-2015 November Eleven