Brooks Institute of Photography, a world leader in visual arts education and part of Career Education Corporation, one of the world’s largest providers of quality, private, for profit post-secondary education is seeking a seasoned professional for the following opportunity:
VISUAL JOURNALISM PROGRAM DIRECTOR Ventura, CA
- Responsibilities: Oversee the continuing development and implementation of the Visual Journalism program curriculum.
- Assess the attainment of the overall program objectives.
- Perform administrative duties (e.g. budgeting, documentation, training and evaluation).
- Act as liaison between departmental faculty/staff, students, and administration.
- Master’s degree (related field preferred).
- 5 years prior management experience.
- Proficiency with and understanding of photojournalism.
- Previous teaching in related discipline desired.
Please send cover letter and curriculum vitae to: Brooks Institute of Photography, Attn: Human Resources, 5301 N. Ventura Ave. Ventura, CA 93001; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: August 20, 2007
[a former member]
2007-07-31 05:40:35 UTC
Mar 12 2008