* My Profile My Galleries My Networks


I will make a report in a very big firehouse. I will go with firemen on interventions. So i would like to know if i really need a special insurance.
If you did it before or if you know someone who did, thanks for the advices.

by Marina HELLI at 2012-05-15 17:35:51 UTC | Bookmark | | Report spam→

In the US the biggest risk is that you are injured while working, so having medical insurance is the most important. Presumably you, unlike we in the US, have a universal government-funded program to provide minimal help. Also, in the US if you covered a public safety subject up close, you would probably be required to sign a waiver of liability (so the subject would not be responsible for your injuries or damage to your property – ie equipment). Here, though, the subject also may require you to indemnify them should your own negligence result in damage or injury. To fund that you might need liability insurance.

All this may be different in France. I suggest you have a drink with a lawyer friend and talk it over with her/him, and you pick up the tab.

by Neal Jackson | 16 May 2012 12:05 | London, United Kingdom | | Report spam→
Thanks a lot Neal :)

by Marina HELLI | 22 May 2012 23:05 | sanary-sur-mer , France | | Report spam→

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

More about sponsorship→


Marina HELLI, Photographer Marina HELLI
Poitiers , France
Neal Jackson, Neal Jackson
(Flaneur, Savant and Scapegrace)
Washington, Dc , United States ( IAD )


Top↑ | RSS/XML | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | support@lightstalkers.org / ©2004-2015 November Eleven