Hi Matthias. Contact DFS
, a private airline that flies from Dubai to both Bagram and KAF
. Here is some info:
We operate flights on Sundays: Dubai – Kandahar – Dubai
And on a Wednesday:- Dubai-Kandahar-Bagram-Kandahar-Dubai
On a Sunday
- Our flight departs Dubai International Airport, Terminal 2 at
09:00 local, check in time is 2 hours before the flight and will
commence at 07:00 local and close at 08:00 local. A DFS representative
will be on hand to assist with departure formalities.
- The flight will arrive in Kandahar at about 11.30 local. These
times are subject to change, depending on the flight slots allocated
to us the day before the flight.
- The return flight will depart Kandahar at 12.30 local, again
subject to change due to flight slots.
- Flights depart from Kandahar at the TLS Terminal (military
side) We also have an employee based in Kandahar to assist with the
departure formalities there.
- Arrival in Dubai will be at approximately 14:30 local.
On a Wednesday
- Departure from Dubai remains the same at 09:00 local from Terminal 2.
- Arrival in Kandahar is scheduled for 11:30 local.
- Passengers for Bagram will remain onboard the aircraft and the
flight will depart at 12:00 local.
– Flight will depart from Bagram at 14:00
– and arrive in Kandahar at 15:00, again passengers for Dubai
will remain onboard.
- Departure for Dubai is scheduled for 15:30 local.
- Expected time of arrival in Dubai will be 17:00 local
The fare is $600 per passenger one way, a return trip if paid by cash
on arrival/before departure in Kandahar or by credit card (Visa/
MasterCard only) within 5 days of receiving the confirmation will be
$1000). I have attached the credit card authorization form.
After the expiry date and for all other forms of payment including
wire transfer fare is $1200. An additional $25 should be added to wire
transfers in order to cover bank charges and to ensure we receive the
DFS Travel Department
Tel: +971 4 299 7556
Fax: +971 4 299 7557
DFS Travel Duty Phone: +971 (0) 505546348
13 Jul 2009 04:07
| Texas, yeehaw,