* My Profile My Galleries My Networks

need transformer/power supply for DURST M805 enlarger

need transformer/power supply for DURST M805 enlarger, color head. this is called a TRA 500 or Colistra 500, I think. also interested if you have other parts and accessories for this enlarger. (negative carrier masks, lens mounting boards, etc. etc.) thank you! alanschin@yahoo.com

by [a former member] at 2005-12-30 15:03:57 UTC (ed. Jun 24 2006 ) New York, New York , United States | Bookmark | | Report spam→

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

More about sponsorship→



Top↑ | RSS/XML | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | support@lightstalkers.org / ©2004-2015 November Eleven