Senior Faculty Position
The School of Photographic Arts and Sciences at Rochester Institute of Technology invites applicants to apply for a tenure track, senior faculty position in its fine art photography program for fall of 2008.
- MFA in photography, digital photography, digital media or related field.
- Minimum of five years of teaching expertise at both undergraduate and graduate level.
- Substantial record of accomplishment, gallery and museum exhibition and publication, and other appropriate academic, professional distinctions commensurate with the rank of Associate or Full Professor.
- Demonstrated commitment to the advanced curriculum and mentorship of a MFA program, as well as the ability to lead courses in an undergraduate BFA program.
- Thorough knowledge of digital and analog photography, current artistic practices, including the moving image, and an exceptionally strong, demonstrated conceptual, historical and practical understanding of the field.
Send letter of application, portfolio, teaching philosophy, CV, contact information for three professional references and SASE to:
Therese Mulligan, Ph.D,, Chair
Fine Art Faculty Search Committee
RIT School of Photographic Arts and Sciences
70 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY, 14623
Inquiries may be directed to 585-475-2616 or firstname.lastname@example.org.The Rochester Institute of Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
2008-03-16 03:15:14 UTC
Mar 17 2008