* My Profile My Galleries My Networks

Visa for Turkey

I’m wondering how I can stay in Turkey longer than 90 days within a 180 day period? I’m a journalist (Australian) but don’t want to go through the pain of getting a journalist visa. I’ve heard a residency permit is possible. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

by Sophie at 2014-04-08 12:16:48 UTC | Bookmark | | Report spam→

Hi Sophie,

It’s better check from their on line consulate service http://www.konsolosluk.gov.tr/

They have a new e-visa system that located here ( You may find many FAQ items too) :


I found some web site related with residency permit for foreigners but seems the contents are not fully in English and you must apply personally/locally when you are in Turkey after your first visa.


Please let me know if you need any further question. Good luck!



by Ertugrul Kilic | 09 Apr 2014 01:04 | Paramaribo, Suriname | | Report spam→
Hello Sophie Pierro Castellano is a LS member and a friend of mine and lives in Ankara skype piero.castellano

by Robert Goddyn | 09 Apr 2014 06:04 | The Hague, Netherlands | | Report spam→
Thanks for getting back to me. Excuse my ignorance, but what is a LC member?

by Sophie | 10 Apr 2014 07:04 | Sydney, Australia | | Report spam→
No LC but LS ? any idea now simple Light Stalkers huhuhu

by Robert Goddyn | 11 Apr 2014 10:04 | The Hague, Netherlands | | Report spam→

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

More about sponsorship→


Sophie, Sophie
[location unknown]
Ertugrul Kilic, Photographer Ertugrul Kilic
(Photographer based in Suriname)
Paramaribo , Suriname
Robert Goddyn, Photographer Robert Goddyn
The Hague , Netherlands


Top↑ | RSS/XML | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | support@lightstalkers.org / ©2004-2015 November Eleven