* My Profile My Galleries My Networks

visa requirements


this website lists requirements for visas (and whether or not visas available on arrival), and related travel documents for US citizens

by teru kuwayama at 2005-07-17 11:15:52 UTC (ed. Mar 12 2008 ) brooklyn , United States | Bookmark | | Report spam→

Yo Teru. Good stuff, but the requirements for China are out of date. 

For US passport holders who want an L (Tourist/Family visit) visa: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/t84246.htm

For F (business) visas: http://www.china-embassy.org/eng/hzqz/zgqz/t84247.htm

For J-1 (china correspondent) visa: http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/xwfw/jzfw/3635/Part%20I/t25128.htm

For J-2 (short term reporting journalist) visa: contact your Consulate. Usually, requires letter from agency or news outlet, valid press credentials of some sort and pre-approval of story you are reporting on.

by [former member] | 17 Jul 2005 18:07 (ed. Jul 17 2005) | Mainland, China | | Report spam→
The links for the L and F visa are for US passport holders. For other countries the requirements and prices are different.

by [former member] | 17 Jul 2005 19:07 | Mainland, China | | Report spam→

Get notified when someone replies to this thread:
Feed-icon-10x10 via RSS
Icon_email via email
You can unsubscribe later.

More about sponsorship→


teru kuwayama, I/O teru kuwayama
New York , United States


Top↑ | RSS/XML | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | support@lightstalkers.org / ©2004-2015 November Eleven