I’ve been working in the film and TV industry since 1995, in a variety of jobs and roles which have touched on practically every field of the production process.
I studied and worked in the UK for 12 years and I currently live in Valencia, Spain and work providing production services all over the country.
• Production manager – “Madrid 2020 Olympic bid – Madrid marathon” M – i&s UK/Spain 2013 Commercial
A series of commercials designed to help Madrid become the 2020 Olympic games host, commissioned by the Madrid Mayor´s Office. Filmming at major sporting events in Madrid: The Madrid Marathon, the Madrid Derby, the Madrid Tennis Open.
• Line producer – “Spo0K” Javelin Ent. Holland/Spain 2012 – 2013 Film – Horror
A low budget zombie/horror feature film shot on Red Epic in Valencia and Alicante region by Dutch director Aldous Byron Clarkson, D.P. Keefa Chan and SPFX/Prosthetics by Danny Marie Elias and Allan Owen.
• Location manager – “Who do you think you are” Shed Media – NBC UK/USA 2011 – 2012 TV Documentary
Episode about the Spanish roots of Hollywood actor Martin Sheen. My job was to help with the research, get broadcast clearance from National Archives and fix all the locations for the Spanish leg of the documentary. During the shoot my role was Location Manager in Madrid, Pamplona and Bilbao
• Production coordinator – “David Feherty show" Golf Channel USA 2012 TV Documentary
A 90 min. special about Spanish golfer Sergio Garcia, shot in Castellon and Valencia region. My job was to cast, fix and secure the main locations, comedy acts and to hire a bi-lingual Spanish crew (three cameras + dolly).
• Location manager – “Fix you” MTV – Tour Spain UK/Spain 2012 TV Reality
A series of four 30 -minute programmes which follows young people around Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Granada) as they confront their “toxic” best friend on holiday. The protagonist seek to help their friends change their ways.
• Production manager – “Their archives and our history” Al Jazeera UAE 2010 – 2011 TV Documentary
A series of four 60 – minute documentaries on the Moors and the fall of Al Andalus, made for Hot Spot films and commissioned by Al Jazeera. Shot all over Spain (Seville, Malaga, Granada, Cordoba, Madrid, Guadalajara, Valladolid, Avila, Valencia, Alicante) and with historical reenactments in North Morocco.
• First A.D. – “Mi vida loca" BBC UK 2008 -2009 TV/Web – Educational drama
A 22 episode DocThriller shot in Spain (Madrid, Valladolid, Canary Island). My job was to organise a schedule and supply the writers with real life characters (more than 30) and representative locations (more than 60). The series received a BAFTA award in 2009.