International Journalists Network
The International Journalists' Network (IJNet) is an online service for journalists, media managers, media assistance professionals, journalism trainers and educators and anyone else with an interest in the state of the media around the world. The IJNet is produced by the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ) in Washington, D.C. Support for IJNet comes from the Open Society Institute, the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation and friends of the International Center for Journalists.
The IJNet can help you:
The IJNet is meant to connect journalists and media assistance professionals around the world -by sharing information.
- track media assistance efforts in many parts of the globe
- identify media outlets in more than 100 countries
- retrieve background information on freedom of the press in many countries
- find statistics and general data on 100+ countries
- locate fellowship and training opportunities through IJNet's calendar of events