- Nihon University College of Art, Department of Design, Tokyo, Japan. (Specialization: Graphic Design. BFA.), 2002
- International Center of Photography, NYC, USA.; One-year certificate program in General Studies, 2005-2006.
- Director’s Fund Scholarship of International Center of Photography for the project named “Distancia Final”, NYC, NY, U.S.A., 2005
- Dean Prize of Nihon University College of Art for the graduation work “TABI no BOOK”, Tokyo, Japan, 2002
- “INCOGNITOS”, EPSON Imaging Gallery – epSITE -, Tokyo, Japan 2009-2010
- Graduation Work Exhibition “SHIFT”, International Center of Photography, NYC, NY, U.S.A. 2006
- Contemporary art-world video media called [PAM], connected to the International art fairs of video and media, SCOPE, documentary short films “Days of ICP”, Lincoln Center NYC, NY, U.S.A. 2005
- Collective Graduation Work Exhibition of Art Collage in Japan “Tetsu-son”, Tokyo, Japan 2002
- Department of Design: Graduation Work Exhibition, Nihon University Collage of Art, Tokyo, Japan 2002
- I am looking for world wide and domestic photo assignments. Music relative photos and portraits are very welcomed. I am using wide ranged equipments: Digital, Film (B&W and Color), and any kind of Toy cameras. Please feel free to contact.