The Aaron Siskind Foundation offers a limited number of fellowship grants of up to $5,000 each for individuals working in still photography and photography-based media. Grant recipients and award amounts will be determined by a review panel on the basis of accomplishment to date and the promise of future achievement in the medium in its widest sense.
There are no restrictions on the subject matter or processes of past or projected work. However, applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States. We do not accept applications sent from outside the United States. The Foundation must receive completed applications by ordinary first-class mail, postmarked no later than October 15, 2004.
1. A maximum of ten 35mm slides of representative work.
2. A slide list,
3. Three copies of a one-page Resume/Career Summary with your name, address and phone number at the top.
4. Three copies of a brief (one-page maximum) Statement of Plans for Future Work
5. A signed copy of the 2004 Application Form/Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
6. A self-addressed, postage-paid envelope/container suitable for the return of your slides.
The Foundation will return slides only, by ordinary first-class mail.
Aaron Siskind Foundation
c/o School of Visual Arts, MFA Photography
209 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
2004-08-18 01:46:38 UTC
Jun 24 2006